THE INTEGRA HEALTH APPROACH
Many things differentiate Integra Health from other providers. Here are just a few.
- It all begins with values based on patient-centered care. We understand how important it is for patients to feel safe and respected by non-judgmental providers. Trust is the foundation for long term success.
- Our belief that addiction is a chronic disease that can be successfully treated with evidence-based treatment and an interdisciplinary approach including integrated chemical dependency counseling. Our patients often report positive improvements very early in treatment which builds the foundation for ongoing commitment and future progress.
- Our supportive clinical staff understands addiction and is expert in its treatment. It’s our focus – not a sideline in a large family medical practice.
- Integra provides level 1 outpatient care for addiction treatment and provides referrals to patients requiring a higher level of care such as in-patient, residential, mental health or psychiatric treatment.
- Our staged care plan allows for a high degree of patient involvement and engagement in their recovery.
- Culturally appropriate care is critical for the best outcomes. Our staff is diverse and trained.
- Affordability and availability are critical for patients and their families. Most forms of insurance including Medicaid and Medicare are accepted as well as self-pay. The Bellevue clinic is open
M-F from 9am – 5pm with new patient openings each week. The Tigard clinic is open M-Th from 8:30am – 5pm, accepting new patients each week.
- Convenience is key for busy people. Our clinics are minutes away from I-405 and are on main bus routes.
HELP IS JUST
A PHONE CALL AWAY
Find Relief from Addiction with Help from the caring team at Integra Health
Outpatient Addiction Treatment
Outpatient addiction treatment works for those who have a measure of control over their addiction. Patients receive the same, effective, care as they would trough an inpatient program. Since the patient is able to return home at the end of their daily session, life can resume as normal. This programs works well for kids in school and for professionals who choose to get on with life while receiving rehab help and support.